Central has a small and friendly repair division. We specialize in residential sloped, asphalt shingle roof repairs. Our repair department is equipped to handle single family homes and town homes that are not greater than 2 stories off the ground. We charge a small, nominal fee for our service technician to come to your house, get up on your roof, and perform a thorough diagnostic. This fee is then applied to the repair cost should we perform the repair work.
We do not repair flat roofs, slate roofs, tile roofs, or cedar shake roofs. However, we would be more than happy to refer you to a company that does.
If you feel you might need a new roof, please give us a call for a free estimate.
Central Roofing and Siding offers a complete Maryland and DC roof maintenance package that starts at $350 for most homes. This service could literally save you thousands of dollars in the long-run. We recommend all homes get this service every 2-3 years. The maintenance package includes:
- Inspecting the entire roof for damage
- Performing needed minor repairs, such as replacing missing shingles or resealing the flashing
If, after inspecting your roof, we feel that a minor repair will not solve a current roof issue, then we will gladly provide you with a free estimate. Central Roofing and Siding has been offering roofing services in the Washington DC metro area for over 50 years and we feel we can provide you with an expert analysis and opinion on your roofing needs.
Roof Repair Work:
If you have a current known issue with your roof, we do all sorts of roof repairs in DC and Maryland. Here's a list of some of the more common roof repairs that we handle:
- Replace missing or cracked asphalt shingles
- Correct nail pops
- Seal and re-secure the ridge-vent
- Reseal or replace the vent pipe collar flashing's
- Reseal the wall and apron flashing
- Install and/or replace thermostat controlled attic fans
- Install and/or replace passive vents
- Provide documented roof inspections for resale
- Repair damaged siding or wrapping
- Chimney flashing maintenance
Please call us or send us an e-mail to set up an appointment.