Thank you for contacting Central Exteriors. An estimator will contact you within the next 24 hours. Please take a moment to learn more about us. We look forward to working with you on your exterior remodeling project.
Hi. Thanks for contacting us for your upcoming project. Rest assured that you are in good hands with Central. We are a family-owned business that has been serving the Maryland and D.C. area since 1956. Central was started by our Grandfather, Murray Greenberg, who passed the business on to our father, Billy. We now own the business and strive to provide excellent customer service, high quality workmanship, and a wide variety of products. We are licensed contractors in both Maryland and Washington, DC and we pride ourselves on making sure that each job is managed by our high-standards. Our staff is like a family to us and as we continue to grow the business our goal will always be to provide our customers with a positive experience during their exterior remodeling projects.
Thank you again and please let us know how we can best serve you.
Terry Greenberg and Mitch Greenberg
Our Sales Process
• An Estimator will contact you shortly after your initial contact with us. The Estimator will discuss your project with you and setup a time to meet you at the house or visit your property.
• During the site visit, we will discuss your project in futher detail and offer suggestions. We will never try to upsell you items you do not want or need. We will never take up any more of your time than you want to give to us. We will never go for a hard sell and attempt to get a signature on the first visit.
• Generally, the Estimator will take your requirements and measurements back to our office where we will put together the best price we can for your project. We work as a team in the office and many times all of the Estimators and the Owners of the business will work together to make sure we put together the best proposal we can.
• The Estimator will visit your home again or call you on the phone with the Proposal. We will then send out that proposal via mail/email/fax. Whichever works best for you.
• If you like what you see, then sign the contract and become one of our valued customers. If you need more time to think it over, then please do that. Ask as many questions as you like until you feel comfortable.
Please visit the rest of our site to learn more about us. I encourage you to read the Why Choose Central Page to learn more about our philosophies and how we work with our customers.